"My visit with Dr. Kevin Carter was with telemedicine online. It was great! Dr. Carter was absolutely the best, very caring and talked to me about all of my sleep apnea questions. It was a great appointment! I really felt good after I talked to him."
"The telemedicine visit was great. The nurse practitioner was wonderful and answered all my questions and explained the results from my home sleep study."
For your next appointment, visit us without leaving home or work — even when you’re out of town. All you need is access to a video-capable computer, tablet or smartphone.
Secure video appointments are ideal for follow-up visits, medication questions, test results or general questions. And they’re perfect when you need care right away and you can’t visit our office in person.
Click here to find out how a Video Appointment works
To request a video appointment, call (937) 427-3333 or go to your Patient Portal
How a video visit works
• Schedule appointment — Schedule your video visit directly with the front desk staff or your online patient portal.
• Confirm your info — Look out for an email or text and log into Providence Medical Group/Chiron Health to confirm your info using your favorite device.
• See your doctor — Log in 15 minutes before your video visit and be prepared with questions for your doctor.
Tips for a great video visit
• Wi-Fi or a wired connection is strongly preferred for a great video visit experience.
• Use headphones — it cuts down on background noise and helps keep the conversation with your doctor private
• Hold tight! Sometimes we run a few minutes behind.
Why see my doctor over video? Video visits allow you to conveniently meet with your doctor over secure video, from the location of your choice. This lets you skip the waiting room, and saves you a trip to the doctor’s office.
What do I need for my video visit? You can use a computer, tablet, or a smartphone such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Search for 'Providence Medical TeleMedicine' in the app store on your mobile device, or go to your Patient Portal from your computer. You’ll also need a valid credit card.
How much will my video visit cost? Video visits are typically covered by your regular health insurance — you’ll enter your credit card information before the appointment and will be charged the same co-pay as an in-person visit.
Is my video visit secure? Yes! The video technology uses ban-grade encryption. However, make sure you find a quiet, private place in your home or office for your appointment.
To request your Video Appointment please call our office at (937) 427-3333, or go to your Patient Portal.
Please fill out these preliminary forms before your first Video Visit:
Please fill out this form for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Follow-up Visits: